Warwick Christmas Party/Meal at the Four Penny
For reservations or to discuss how to make your party extra special, please call Kate on 01926 491 360.
Throughout the festive season we will be serving home-made mulled wine or mulled cider.
Our Christmas Menu
Warm Rustic Breads with Flavoured Butters
- Sautéed Squid, Chorizo, Chickpeas and Tomatoes with Micro Coriander
- Winter Vegetable and Barley Soup
- Warwickshire Game Terrine with Artichoke Purée and Spiced Beetroot Chutney
- Gin and Juniper Cured Salmon Gravadlax with Dill and Cucumber
- Woodland Mushrooms with Garlic and Parsley Butter on Charred Campagne Bread
- Norfolk Gold Turkey Parcel, Wrapped in Streaky Bacon and Stuffed with Pork and Apricot served with a Rich Turkey Gravy
- Blade of Warwickshire Beef Bourguignon with Buttery Mash
- Breast of Gressingham Duck with a Caramelized Orange Sauce and Green Beans
- Pan Fried Seabass Fillet with Crab and Potato Croquette and Shellfish Bisque
- Roast Chestnut, Mushroom and Pumpkin Seed Wellington served with a Port Reduction
All Mains served with Roast Potatoes, Sautéed Brussel Sprouts and Bacon, Glazed Carrots and Red Cabbage
- Christmas Pudding “Bon Bons” with Nutmeg and Cinnamon Sugar served with Brandy Sauce
- Lemon Tart with Raspberry Sablé, Set Lemon Custard, Raspberry Sorbet and Raspberry Sauce
- Dark Chocolate Torte with a Cherry Panna Cotta
- Profiteroles filled with Chantilly Cream and Topped with Baileys Chocolate Sauce
- A Selection of English Cheese and Water Biscuits served with Quince Jelly
Tea or Coffee and Warm Mince Pies
All Parties get Christmas Hats and Crackers
Two Courses £23
Three Courses £27
Christmas Party Buffets
Christmas party buffets available from £12.00 – £20.00 per person. Drinks packages available. Please contact us for details or to design your own personal buffet menu.
The restaurant area can be booked for private parties for up to 40 guests.
The Four Penny Pub Gift Voucher
Stuck for a Christmas present?
Why not give a Four Penny Pub gift card. To buy, pop in and talk to a member of staff or call us on 01926 491 360.
Booking your party
£10 deposit per person will be required 7 days in advance. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before booking otherwise deposit will be lost.
All pre-orders must be emailed 48 hours prior to the booking.
Please advise us of any food allergies or dietary requirements when booking.
Christmas Opening Times
Christmas Eve: 12pm – late, food served 12pm – 8pm. Mince pies and mulled wine on the bar.
Christmas Day: 12pm – 3pm drinks only.
Boxing Day: Closed.
New Year’s Eve: Drinks 11am – Late. Food 12pm-10pm (6pm-10pm bookings only).
New Year’s Day: Open 12pm until 10pm. Food served until 6pm. Enjoy a Roast & a Bloody Mary to ease you into the New Year.
See you there. PDF download (1.8mb)
If you would like to know more, just call 01926 491360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org